Hill Cottages Suffolk are two privately owned and much loved holiday cottages. Built circa 1750, these traditional timber framed cottages have been carefully renovated and fitted out to a high standard to offer comfortable accommodation whilst retaining many original features such as oak beams, wattle and daub walls and a bread oven. The cottages have both character and charm.
Situated in the village of Bramfield, the cottages are set back from the road and have views front and back over open farm land. They offer a perfect location from which to explore the beautiful Suffolk Heritage Coast.
The village has an award winning pub and a good local shop where basic supplies can be bought. Both are within a short walk from the cottages
The cottages are available to rent separately or together.
- Newly Refurbished
- Log Fires
- Stunning Views
- Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cake or Biscuits on Arrival
- Linen and Towels Included in the Price
- Laundry Service Available on Request
- Toiletries and other basics included
- Information on house and local area with our personal recommendations
- Selection of DVDs, Books and Games
- Beach equipment available for loan
- Secure storage for bicycles
- Off Road Parking
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
Learn more about our accommodation:
Getting away for a relaxing weekend or extended vacation has never been easier or more affordable. Week breaks start from £360 and short breaks from £220. Flexible start dates are available off peak. Call today on 07973 333885 to make your reservation.